is an innovative concept of cleaning devices based on a modular, i.e. Lego system
Treatment plants are based on the membrane filtration, available in combination with adsorption, chemical oxidation and disinfection treatment.
- Different membrane types (Reverse osmosis, Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration, Microfiltration) can be combined with adsorption, chemical oxidation, disinfection process
- Efficient removing of pollutants from drinking, surface, bathing, technological, leachate water as well as cleaning of various industrial wastewater (from chemical, food, pharmaceutical, paper, textile, metallurgic, etc. industry)
- Suitable for drinking and technological/industrial water conditioning
- Excellent quality of treated water
- Remote monitoring, control system and simple handling
- Cost efficient operation and maintenance
- Available as mobile modular unit
Depending on your needs our team of experts creates a custom designed optimal comprehensive solution.
Design is adapted to the quantity and desired quality of drinking, surface, bathing, technological water and various types of wastewater.
We take over the installation and commissioning of the Water4Future plant.
At your request, we take over the management/maintenance of the device.
Unit is fully automated.